Alita's Place

Just me! Just my thoughts and things that catch my interest... if you like it, cool, if you don't.. mmm... well you don't have to read it.. or do you?

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Random Thoughts of the Day II

*Dios es BUENO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Me duele el pie... :(

*"Jesus, mi fiel Amigo, mi dulce caminar, quedate conmigo, no voy a volver atras"

* Creo q Javier le dijo algo a Kike o le enseƱo fotos. mmmm.. y si si en realidad me importa? No se...

*I can't wait to watch that Serbian movie con Nenad... :) - maybe he'll be my new snuggle buddy!! Move over J!!! jejeje...

*I'm going to start jogging with Tri.. he just doesn't know it yet. But he'll agree, I know he will.

* "Are you thinking what I'm thinking Pinky?" "I think so Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?? " <--hahaha... Cassandra!!

*The spaghetti yesterday was awesome even though all 5 of us got gassy afterwards.. dang, Rito what are you putting in that stuff?!?! Oh well, who cares, it was awesome!!! jajaja.. I made my Asian Sensation pals watch Ice Princess with Rito and I yesterday, I didn't even pull out the "man movie" rental. I declared it a chic flick night and popped it in. Vu, Tri and Tuan: Thanks for being such good sports guys! You all are the best!! Si es cierto q los latinos son romaticos y sexy y todo eso pero los chicos asiaticos (por lo q he visto) son tan lindos y compresivos y considerate y responsables y calmados... hmmmm... maybe I should get me one of those... jejeje...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home