I guess it ends here...
From: Mark
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:44 PM
To: Ale
You know what, I am sick and tired of you thinking that you are always in charge. It always has to be your way or everyone else can just fuck theme selves. So let me just tell you, this friendship isn't over because of money; there hasn't been a friendship for a awhile. It was over months ago. It seems that all that ever happened was you calling and bitching over money. It somehow felt as if I had a wife, you know, like when you called my mom and everyone else to talk about me. So, i guess that's it. Hope you have a good life. Anything else you feel you need to bitch about, just send me an email. I simply don't want to hear it.
My response:
Maybe if you were responsible I wouldn't have to call you to bitch you out about money. Think about it. You don't pay the phone bill in more or less a year. You still haven't paid me back for the trip to Costa Rica, and I paid off one of your debts to Diana with my VS CC. So don't act like you were doing me any favors trying to get money that you owe me. You did lie and you know it and you also know that the one thing that I hate is to be lied to by people that are supposed to care about me. I called your mom to find you because you were avoiding me. Didn't come over on Friday (you know before you supposedly lent your mom money), and you stood me up on Sunday and then I'm supposed to trust you to get in touch with me? I wanted the phone back on, if you consider that wanting my way then fine. I didn't want anything extra from you, I wanted what you were supposed to give. I find it odd how you can be so callous and rude towards me through everything that we have been through and through all the times that we have been there for each other- it just doesn't make sense. Yet you are more than happy to do favors for people that you just met or people who have done you wrong. Anytime that I have done you wrong, I've apologized and tried to make up for it and you know it.
I think if you're mad, it's because you were caught lying. I didn't call your mom to get information from her, she readily gave it to me. It just doesn't make any sense how you never have any money yet I see you wear new clothes and have shopping bags in your room, going out practically every weekend, sometimes twice a week, you bought a new iPod as soon as we came back from CR, you don't have a car payment, and your rent is now split three-ways. But you can't pay a mere 65 a month for a phone that you sure do use because you just figure I'll take care of it. I don't think you get it, I DON'T HAVE MONEY. If I'm "bitching" it's because I need it. As much as I told you how I felt about what Javier did to me, you go and do the same thing, in the exact same manner. You were completely unapologetic about not paying me and you surely didn't give a care that I was broke and didn't even have money for gas half the time. I trusted you and love you and that's why I let the tab keep going.
What was it about me Mark? Was it because I wasn't going out clubbing with you or wanting to get drunk? Despite all of my changes, I stood by you and stood up for you. I cherished our friendship but you were more than willing to let it go. I always told you that I fight for my friends and I try hard to keep them at all costs because it's hard to find good ones. It's too bad that you don't feel the same way. It must be nice to easily trade one person for the next. As for me, I can't. I'm not sure what's going on with you and I don't know if I ever will because you seem to have shut me out a long time ago. If you want to say it's because of money, then fine, but I think there's a deeper issue there and whatever it is, I pray that it's resolved. If you want to pay me back, you know where to find me and if you don't well then I forgive your debts to me with no ill will or remorse towards you... and you still know where to find me. I do wish you the best and hope that you find whatever it is that you're looking for. I will miss you and I will miss us. I considered you my best friend for long time and I will always love you very much. Take care of yourself.
Alé

1 Comments:
Well Alita, no tengo nada que ver con esto... but I just felt like sending you a hug... Amiga, te quiero mucho, I just wanted you to know que por aca lejos tienes un amigo...
Post a Comment
<< Home