Warm and Cozy Inside
An email exchange between a good friend and I. Wow, you turn your head for one second and before you realized, your friendship has evolved (uh-oh, careful with that word you Christian! jeje) into something much deeper. I think I was actually able to catch the turning point this time.
From: "The Comedy Zone"
To: Ale
Subject: ***Russ Nagel*** Live in Charlotte.
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:41:35 -0500
Thanks for being a Comedy Zone VIP. The Comedy Zone Uptown fan club invites you to experience the funniest night of your life at the premier comedy club in the Carolinas FREE. THE COMEDY ZONE UPTOWN. This Pass Is Good For Up To 20 PEOPLE FREE For Any Of The Following Shows. Show Times Are As Follows-
From: Ale
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 11:49 AM
To: Rito; Margarita; Mark; Diane
Subject: FW: ***Russ Nagel*** Live in Charlotte.
Alright guys, have at it! I'm not down because I have to study since I made a jerk out of myself this past saturday in audio perspective class. Y'all have fun!!
From: "Rito"
To: Ale
RE: ***Russ Nagel*** Live in Charlotte.
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 00:00:04 -0500
You can blind cc me if you want.
From: Ale
To: Rito
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:24 AM
Subject: RE: ***Russ Nagel*** Live in Charlotte.
Don't want anyone to know that you know, huh? hmmmmm..... what happened? Did someone get in touch with you about it? jejeje...
From: Rito
To: Ale
Subject: RE: ***Russ Nagel*** Live in Charlotte.
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 09:26:13 -0500
You're exactly right!! I don't want anyone to know that I know anything... I plea ignorance and there can be no trails leading to me to ensure an innocent verdict!! How's work?
From: Ale
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:29 AM
To: Rito
Subject: RE: ***Russ Nagel*** Live in Charlotte.
jajaja!! You've really thought this out, haven't you?? Work is fine. Not much going on, thank goodness!! And where are you missy??
From: Rito
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:39 AM
To: Ale
Subject: my dear friend...
in my computer room, working on my project for John Parker... I sent you a note with a request... I hope you can find out for me today. Tri and Vu were here til almost midnite. Chili fell asleep, as he always does. And you know Vu was tricked into giving me massage again!
Then we talked on the phone til like 2.30 and poor thing had to drive to Charleston at 5.30 this AM... OK, I promise not to keep him up again tonite - I need to get some rest so I can be prepared for my mtg with John.
Thanks for listening to me last nite. I really needed a friend and you were there!! I LOVE YOU! Not just b/c of that, but also b/c of everything that you are to me. There's NO one else I could talk to that would totally understand what I am going thru. And I know you genuinely care, so that eases my pain more that you could imagine... hugs, hugs, kiss, kiss!!
From: Ale
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 11:59 AM
To: Rito
Subject: I just saw this...
Awwwww... *tear :') *tear.. but the good kind!! That really means a lot!! I'm glad I could be there, even if I wasn't sure how to react to my Ritoroo being down. Just know that I'll always be there for you just like you have been there for me. These things are give and take and I'm glad I could give a little for all that I've been taking. If you incl. the food, that's alot!! Except for last night.. dinner's like that are going to leave me with a full belly in the gutter!! Don't invite me to those ever again! I'm a 10 and under (incl. tip) kinda person...jajajaja....and that's pushing it!!!
Anyways, know that everything will work out the way it's supposed to and (not to evangelize) that in the end God is always there for you to see you through the good times and bad. It's just a matter of asking for His guidance and help. :) I love you chic!
ps- we were just talking about not being ashamed to tell your friends that you love them in our ministry class on sat. I had totally forgotten about that until you reminded me with your email. Oh and I had thought about you when he said that because you had just said that earlier last week. Wow, how the world goes 'round.....
(As Mark would say) LYLAS,
Alé ;)
From: Rito
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:06 PM
To: Perez, Ale
Subject: RE: I just saw this...
(feeling all warm and cozy inside)
LYLAS... I haven't used or seen that since jr high!! Your qb is so funny!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home