Alita's Place

Just me! Just my thoughts and things that catch my interest... if you like it, cool, if you don't.. mmm... well you don't have to read it.. or do you?

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Quotes of the Day

Yeah it's been a while since I posted anything let alone one of these. Here goes!

-Just stressed with the responsiblity of being a normal person in a crazy world.
- Even perfect needs a break every once in a while
- Attraction is a word with so many different elements that can be taken a number of ways. Attraction and intentions go hand in hand, however attraction can not be helped while intentions can.
-My opinion of you is going to be changing constantly as I get to know you better.
- There's always a possibility of anything happening. (niiiiiiice.. think about it. Nelace you brought the best outta me.. thank you!! ) *edited pq la gente es media safada, ya sabes. Se le botaron las canicas.

- Miguel brought a girl home.
(Nenad)What??!?!?!?!?!

-Don't read between the lines spelled out for you.


*Pinky are you pondering what I'm pondering??
I think so, Brain, but pants with horizontal stripes make me look chubby.*

Smile, smile, the world is a beautiful place...especially when you see it through a beautiful face!!

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Carlos Akela said...

Hola Ale...

Ale, me puedes quitar como colaborador de tu blog, porfa?

Como vas?

Un Abrazo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home