Alita's Place

Just me! Just my thoughts and things that catch my interest... if you like it, cool, if you don't.. mmm... well you don't have to read it.. or do you?

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

4x11

Creiste que te ibas a salvar? nonono!!! quitate la falta de inspiración, and follow his commands:


1. Cuatro trabajos que he tenido:
- Hostess at a trendy Mexican restaurant on Southend... oh I was so cool and the highest paid senior in highschool
- Selling bread for Nova's Bakery... my boyfriend at the time was right there with me at the time so it was fun... crazy times!!
- Third shift as an information operator...wow... that was the worst time of my life!!
- An Onstar operator...now.. talk about some crazy times!! Pero en ese trabajo conoci los amigos q tengo ahora y los q siempre tendre por vida.

2. Cuatro trabajos que he querido tener:
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon.. yes, that's what I was going to school for... oh well....
- Detective... ala Law and Order
- Una Pastora
- Secretary of State for the United States

3. Cuatro peliculas que puedo ver una y otra vez
- The Notebook... so what if I cry every single time...
- Y Tu Mama Tambien
- Not Without My Daughter
- Mulan... and so what if I cry every single time...

4. Cuatro lugares donde he vivido
- San Fernando Valley, CA
- North Hollywood, CA
-Chapel Hill, NC
- Charlotte, NC

5. Cuatro programas de TV que me gustan en exceso
- The Shield
- Next
- Real World/Road Rules and anything in between (I guess that's my voyeurism side)
- Laguna Beach... I know, sad, so sad...

6. Cuatro lugares donde he ido de vacaciones
- Mexico.. nothing beats Mexico...
- The Swiss Alps, stayed in the cutest cottage
- Went swimming with manatees in Crystal River, FL
- Paris.. by far the most romantic city I've been to thus far...

7. Cuatro lugares donde me gustaria ir
- España
- Tahiti
- Thailand
- Colombia

8. Cuatro platos favoritos
- Margherita Pizza
- Pupusas salvadoreñas.. pero solo las de El Salvador, digo hechas en El Salvador... mmmmmmm
- El pozole q hace mi Mami
- Steak Gorgonzola-Alfredo from Olive Garden...yummy....

9. Cuatro sitios que visito a diario
-MSN
-Yahoo
-Myspace
-This blog for the most part

10. Cuatro lugares en los que preferiría estar en este momento-
-En la playa
- En cama
-En la playa
- En cama

11. Cuatro bloggers que la llevan-

Sorry, no conozco a nadie, esto se acaba aqui.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home