Letter to Vu-san
My, oh my, how things change so drastically in such a short period of time....
02/17/06
Hello Vu-pooh :),
No worries about last night. A moment of weirdness on my behalf and I totally acknowledge it. You're right, I did feel awkward, something that I had already discussed with Rito that day but not with you because, well, I'm not one to give unsolicited advice. I know you guys are both great people and I really admire you guys. However, no matter how great a person is, I know that no one is perfect and people make mistakes. Sometimes the temptation is just too great and you end up in a situation that you never foresaw yourself in. I know, it's happened to me before.
In my case I try to always remember that you can't hide from God so don't do things that would shame Him. Not saying that what you guys do is shameful, please don't take it that way. Taking this into consideration, I advised Rito that a good rule of thumb to follow (for you heathens and Catholics..jejeje.jk!!) would be not to do anything that she wouldn't do in front of Li. I think a lot of possible misunderstandings and sticky situations could be avoided this way. I mean, God forbid he come home early and then something gets blown up to what it's not. Know what I mean? Also, me being there would just make me an accomplice regardless, regardless, regardless, no if's and's or but's and I don't want to find myself in that predicament. Think about it from an outsider's point of view and I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from and where I'm going with this, right?
I know you guys are great friends and I'm glad you are, I think it's awesome when you find someone that you understand and understands you to the "t". Cloud nine, all the way baby, right? But take this from someone who is just as affectionate and open with her feelings as you guys are, it's best not to muddy the waters ever. Keep the line drawn clearly and don't take a step over it, no matter how innocent it is. Like I told Rito, it's great to express your feelings but it should not be the topic of conversation ever other day. With friendship, those feelings are understood and don't have to be spoken all the time, especially when it's between two people of the opposite sex. That's when signals can get crossed so easily. There are just certain boundaries that I believe should be taken into consideration is all I'm saying, physically and emotionally. At the end of the day only you guys know where you stand but I wouldn't want someone else passing judgment on you guys and spreading rumors and making y'all out to be two people you are not.
I know you're a great guy, I really do and I trust your judgment. But when it comes to matters of the heart we've all done stupid things and are liable to do them again. That's just the way that works. I'm not trying to be nosey, I'm just trying to look out for the well being of both you guys and am by no means judging y'all. :) Hope this helps clear up any misunderstanding we may have had. Ta-ta for now!
02/27/06
Thanks for the call last night :P.....jaja… jk!! Yeah, I know how you must be feeling now (no, I'm not just saying that, I really do know!) and I just wanted to let you know that if you needed to talk, I'm always there. I know we're not close and I know it's hard to confide in someone you don't really know BUT just know that I'm there if you need an emotional outlet. If you want me to just listen, I will, just say so. Everything between you and I is confidential, don't worry about that. I'm not one to judge, that's one of my biggest "things" (for lack of a better word): I don't believe that anyone should judge anyone. Everyone has opinions and that's cool but don't pass judgment. We're all human and no one will ever be to the point where they're perfect enough to judge another person.
Also, I don't mean to get all Christian on you…but, that's just who I am so always remember that there's always one person that you can turn to and He'll be there regardless. He's just waiting for you to come to Him and when you decide on that, He'll be there to welcome you with open arms. :)
I know you're strong and are going to get through this! Just know that you don't have to do it alone. I have faith in you Vu-san and we all make mistakes. That doesn't make you a bad person, it just makes you human. But take this and learn from it and grow. Let this be a defining moment in your life but don't let it define you. You're a good person, always remember that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home